Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mississippi Sin

We have some great friends from Mississippi who shared this recipe with us. The first time I tried it, I literally ate half of the dip by myself...I couldn't stop! It is a great appetizer for any occasion and is so easy to make! You can't go wrong with cheese and Hawaiian bread!!



Mississippi Sin
from the kitchen of Lauren Arnold

2 cups shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
8 oz sour cream
1 small can of green chiles, drained
1 small jar of dried beef, chopped up
1 loaf Hawaiian bread

1. Cut off the top of the Hawaiian bread loaf and set aside. Hollow out the loaf, saving the inside.
2. Combine the cheese, sour cream, green chiles and the chopped up dried beef.
3. Fill the loaf with the mixture and put the top of the loaf on. 
4. Wrap the loaf completely in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. 
5.  Serve with chips and the leftover bread.

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment